The Hillsborough Visitors Center operates from this late-18th century Quaker-plan house. It was moved from its original location (1 mile southeast of Hillsborough) to its present location in the heart of the historic district. The site also includes an office used by Confederate Gen. Joseph E. Johnston in April 1865 and an 18th and 19th century medicinal and herbal garden. Mon-Fri 10am-4pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 12pm-4pm. Closed major holidays. Free.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the phones at the Hillsborough Visitors Center. For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.