2012 marks the 14th season of Last Fridays, running the last Friday of each month from April to September.
Last Friday's Art Walk continues! find info and gallery listings at our Last Fridays Art Walk page,
One of the longest running and successful arts events in the Triangle, the last Friday of each month brings a different band to headline the gala event with a free performance on the lawn of the historic Old Courthouse. See you Last Friday !
- Free Concert Series! From April through September, starting at 6:30 pm a free concert is featured on the old courthouse lawn alongside visual arts, dance, and literature.
- Artists, food vendors, musicians and craftspeople set up their wares on the sidewalks around the courthouse.
- Last Fridays Art walk features art galleries hosting opening night receptions.
- TheHillsborough Arts Council Gallery hosts exciting exhibitions.
- The sidewalk cafes of local restaurants remain open.
- The Hillsborough Pie Contest takes place at Cup A' Joe's.
- Art Galleries, shops, restaurants, churches, museums and historic sites remain open and offer numerous special events.
- Events, and workshops for children take place on the South lawn of the Courthouse.
- Check out the tabs to the left for program details and a map to all events
- Check out all event details below...
- The Arts Council is now on Facebook...
Event date and time:
Fri, 06/29/2012 - 6:30pm - 9:30pm